Thursday, January 31, 2008

13 months

Molly turned 13 months on the 27th. It seems like just yesterday she was born. Molly began as a surprise but so quickly began such a blessing of joy and hope for us. It is so fun to see how well our kids gets along and love each other. Just today Abbie was dancing around singing some song and then started making up her own song. Her song went something like "I love you so much, I love you this much" (with arms all the way out) and she sang it to each one of us. It was so extremely sweet.
Well, Molly's favorite thing right now is to go behind our curtains and play peek-a-boo. Here is a video of our sweet girl playing boo. I almost didn't post the video since she doesn't have bottoms on (it seemed a little Britney Spears:)

3 comments:

  1. How sweet is our little Molly?! I love her! Thanks for blogging again!

    Love you,
    Bran

    ReplyDelete
  2. When, oh when, are we going to get to see you again?? I can't believe how huge she is and I haven't even met her!! We miss you all. . .

    ReplyDelete