Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day

Trying to get a group picture:


Abbie was distracted by her new Barbie, Graham is sort of smiling and well, Molly is only 1 years old.


I love the way you can see my stair step kids:) Again not looking at the camera, but so cute.


Graham really loved his shirt that says "My dad is super." He loves his daddy!


I love how Molly is sweetly touching her brother and looking at him.


Abbie was telling me how much she loves her daddy.


Graham is telling me that also, I was making a card for daddy for Valentine's Day.


Molly looks so tiny in this picture, with her tiny little shadow.


Love Graham's smile in this picture.


Abbie swinging her new Valentine Barbie and another Barbie also.


I made a heart shaped pizza. The kids (and Marty) thought it was so fun.


We had salad with strawberries also. I made sure one looked just like a heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment