Monday, June 30, 2008

Beakman's World

Saturday the real Beakman (Paul Zaloom) from Beakman's World was at the Science Center. Marty took Graham and they both really enjoyed it.  Graham is really excited about anything science related these days (since he wants to work on Mythbusters).  Graham got to be one of the kids on stage and was even more excited that he got the answer right.  Then after the show they had a members only meet and great, so fun.  Marty and I both watched Beakman's World and I have to say I was a little jealous that I didn't go.  



Here's a video of when Graham was on stage:
well, it won't load for some reason right now, but I will try again later. 



1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I´m jealous too!! Sorry for my english, I´m Spanish. I was looking for information about Beakman. I saw beakman a lot of years ago, when I was young, in a local tv channel in Spain. A few years ago, I could saw beakman again in a national spain channel. Now, I grew up, I am 26 years old, and I want to show Beakman´s world to my nephew (It´s the best educational tv programm i´ve ever seen!) and I found this page. I´m very glad to see Beakman in action so years later! He´s like the first day! Wonderfull! If only I could be there too!!!
    Regards from Spain!

    ReplyDelete