Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cinderella Ballet

On Friday Northland had a Cinderella Ballet performance. Abbie and I went with our friends Brittani and Anna. Abbie LOVED the ballet. She sat on the edge of her chair the whole time. I so wish I could have taken a picture of Abbie watching the ballet. She was so excited and adorable. It is also cute that she refers to ballerina's as "ballet girls." I don't want to correct her. I am excited that Northland is hosting more things like this. In the next few months they are having a viewing of Prince of Egypt, Western night and a group I hear is great called "Go Fish." Also this fall Veggie Tales is coming (so excited about this one). Well here are a few pics from the ballet.
Abbie and Anna
Brittani and Anna

Me and Abbie
Abbie and Anna playing during intermission. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment