Monday, October 20, 2008

Where have I been?

I know it has been a while since I blogged. Every time I sit down to blog, this little boy is all I can think about:
I can only think of the heartbreak and loss that his parents, Clay and Erin, are going through after suddenly losing their little boy on September 16.  I have wanted to write about it but haven't had the right words to say.  But I don't need the right words, because Clay's words seem perfect. Clay has been sharing about their grief and how God has been meeting them every step of their journey on his blog.  I have to say you should go read his blog.  Don't get caught up in "why did this happen" but please get caught in the inspiring faith and how amazingly BIG our God is. Please pray for them, as Clay shares in his blog "It is by your prayers and by God’s faithfulness that we are surviving this terrible, unavoidable storm."


No comments:

Post a Comment