Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Gifts

This video absolutely sums up Molly and also sums up what my life is like normally. Molly is dancing and singing, I have no idea what she is singing though, while Graham and Abbie are playing loudly in the background. I sort of wish you could hear Molly completely but then it wouldn't be real life:)
We bought Molly the Mickey for Christmas and the Minnie for her birthday and she loves them. I don't know where it came from but she totally loves Mickey Mouse. I wish that I had a video of her watching the Disney Christmas Parade, she kept getting so excited at all of the characters. We have really got to get around to taking her to Disney!


For some reason she calls Minnie - "Minnie, Minnie Mouse." In the video, she tells me that it is "Mickey and Minnie, Minnie Mouse" and "sitting on lap" since you probably can't hear it.

Here is Molly just telling me Minnie's name:

4 comments:

  1. Love the noise. It is so my life. :) I wish we were closer. Love to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was actually from Carrie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so sweet. I am with you... I can't figure out what she is singing. I will ask the kids to listen. Maybe it is from a cartoon or something. I think she is just brilliant to know that her Minnie Mouse IS a mini version of Minnie Mouse... Her Mini Minnie Mouse :) She is so smart!

    ReplyDelete