Thursday, January 8, 2009

Two weeks

Two weeks is all that it took for the batteries to run out of one of the Barbies I wrote about previously! (I am actually sort of surprised it took so long, I mean, they push the button all the time.) I have to say I am fairly excited, does that make me a bad mom? But today I have had to explain to Molly at least 10 times that it doesn't work. She brings me the Barbie and just keeps saying "On, On." Well, now let's see how long I can hold out to get new batteries for it:)

Molly and Abbie Christmas morning playing with the Barbies. This was the only pic I had of both of them with both the Barbies.

**Also, if you want to be added to my list of blogs let me know and I would love to add you:)

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious! Do you have to tell them that the batteries can be replaced? Aren't they "special batteries" that take a really really really long time to ship once you order them? That's what i heard :)

    ReplyDelete