Friday, November 14, 2008

When I grow up

Tonight the kids and I watched the space shuttle launch. The last night launch we drove over and watched it there which was amazing. This time was amazing also. The moon was huge and you could see the shuttle the whole time. The kids loved it.

I didn't take this picture, but isn't it beautiful. 

When Graham was going to bed, we were talking about the shuttle and I told him that someday maybe he could go to space in a shuttle.  He told me that would be cool, but it wasn't what he wanted to do.  He still really wants to work on Mythbusters (see previous post) and he told me tonight he also wants to be a spy.  Then he was asking if there are really spies and telling me that there are probably spies around here.  He then told me that one day at school he thought that his teacher was a spy!  I was laughing so hard, I tried to just tell him goodnight and leave, but he then asked, "she's not really a spy is she?" I have no idea why he would think that!  Oh to understand the mind of a kindergartner

1 comment:

  1. Cute post, Kari. How cool that you get to go and watch the space shuttle launch!! Love and miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete