Saturday, February 21, 2009

All at once

The other day Molly spilled something on her PJ shirt at breakfast. I got her a new shirt from her her school bag. For some reason Molly does not like to just change one piece of her clothing. You have to change both, even if they are both PJs or both clothes. So she went on her own and got the pants out of her bag and then put them on over her PJ pants by herself! She then proceeded to go find her shoes (she absolutely loves wearing shoes, unlike me who hates wearing shoes) and put those on also. Here she is afterwards:





Do you notice anything wrong with these pictures??

If you look closely, you can see the pants are on backwards and the shoes are on the wrong feet:) I hated to even fix it because I was just excited she could get her pants on by herself!

1 comment:

  1. that is too cute. I noticed the shoes right away because Anna almost ALWAYS puts her shoes on the wrong feet :)
    Molly is so funny about her shoes... that cracks me up

    ReplyDelete