Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day Picnic

Abbie, Molly and I went to the Moms4Moms Valentine's Picnic on Friday. It was at Maitland Community Park. We had never been there but will definitely be returning, we all really loved it. It was great to get to know some of the other mothers better and for the girls to get to play with some friends.

You can't really tell what this is but Abbie was afraid to climb this at first. Then she just did it on her own, I was so proud of her!

The park has this slide made from rollers so it was bumpy when you went down. All the kids really loved the slide!

Abbie, Molly and Sarah. The three of them loved playing together. Sarah especially loved acting like Molly's big sister, it was very sweet.


Molly climbing up to the roller slide.

Molly sliding down the roller slide (notice Sarah helping Molly). I also posted a video of Abbie sliding and also of the girls spinning at the park on YouTube.

1 comment:

  1. I know I have said this before but I cannot get over how much Abby looks like you at that age- too cute they both are I cannot wait for Bella to get to that stage! You can add my blog to you list if you want!

    Love ya and miss ya!

    ReplyDelete